Thursday, July 26, 2012

JUST THE 4 OF US....or WHAT WE'VE DONE WHILE AARON AND SHENNA WERE GONE

While Aaron and Shenna have been working and playing hard in Belize, we've tried to do the same here at home.  Here is a list of what we've been up to.


 We picked the rest of the peas out of the garden. 
This was Enoch's share one day. 
I think we are all glad that we're done with this job.

 We took a walk around this building.
All the fences are down and the landscaping is beautiful!

 Samuel made his mother extremely angry had a momentary lack of judgement and lost his electronics privileges. 
 He discovered the fun of jigsaw puzzles for three days!

 We received a special phone call from Shenna. 
Enoch -and everyone else- was so excited to talk to her!

 Went to see "Madagascar 3" in 3D.  Everything is better wearing 3D glasses!

We also went to or favorite swimming pool/waterslide resort for the day!
Even I had fun.  It is nice that I don't have to count heads as much as I used to.








No comments: