Saturday, February 7, 2015

Night Skiing!

Every year our town hosts a ski night at the local ski resort. 
We have never gone.
  Something always seems to conflict.
Until this year.
 
Since we had the night free, we decided to head up the mountain for a fun night on the slopes.
Samuel was especially happy, because he finally got to try out his new snowboard and boots he received for Christmas.
(He had been begging non stop since Christmas Day)
 
 
The rest of us rented our gear -Aaron and Enoch Snowboards.
Kiera and I Skis.
The weather was perfect...in fact, almost too warm,
and we had a bunch of fun.
I stayed with Enoch most of the night and never did see Kiera nor Samuel on the slopes.
Too fast for my blood.

 
After exhaustion hit, they finally came to the lodge for some refreshments.
 

I think we just may find ourselves doing this activity again!

No comments: