It has been awhile since I blogged about soccer. I purposely didn't for fear that I talked about it way too much. However, now with the fall season over, I need to share the team's accomplishments.
This year, Enoch was on the U10 premier team. The team was made up of some great players and as always, we enjoyed watching all his games.
As an individual player, Enoch is so passionate about the game. He works really hard to improve himself and loves learning new skills. He simply loves the game and you can see it as he plays.
Where Enoch shines is as a team player. He truly understands that in order for the team to succeed, they need to work together. He had quite a few assists this season, and wasn't afraid to pass the ball to a teamate any time they were in a better position.
Don't get me wrong, he had his share of goals too!
I made the mistake of mentioning to Enoch how much I loved admired Nick Rimando - the keeper for Real Salt Lake. Ever since then, Enoch has really taken an interest in goal keeping.
I call it a mistake for the sheer fact that I can't stand the pressure when he plays goalie.
Too much stress for this mom!!
He does really well though.
Good Job Enoch! The season was great!
1 comment:
Amazing young kid. He is a joy to train!
Post a Comment