I can tell my kids are getting older. Sunday afternoon Kiera and Samuel decided to carve pumpkins and I didn't even know until they were half finished.
Enoch had already carved one for a cub scout activity and Shenna didn't seem to care to participate this year.
I just have to laugh and Sam. He loves carving the pumpkin, but as you can see, he hates cleaning them out. Yes, he is wearing surgical rubber gloves, and he has his shirt over his nose because he can't stand the smell.
I told them to look at the camera for a picture....hmmmm....interesting result.
Halloween was a bit different for us too. I only have two kids who go trick-or-treating. That just seems strange.
Samuel was a Zombie.
We had a good time tearing his clothes and putting on his makeup.
Enoch dressed up like one of his idols, Jason Kreis. For those of you unfamiliar with that name, he is the head coach of Real Salt Lake.
His costume was very easy, and I thought he looked extremely handsome.
I added a security pass to the outfit with Coach Kreis's name, picture and position on it so
that people would at least know he was dressed up as "something" and not just running around in a dress shirt and tie.
I let them go around the neighborhood all by themselves with some friends this year.
I think they really liked not having to have a parent tag along.
| Samuel and Enoch with their friend, Hunter...er..Darth Vader. |
They of course came home way after dark with lots of loot. I would call that a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment