Sunday, November 18, 2012

Music Anyone?

We've had a lot of music going on lately.  This past spring Shenna auditioned and made it into the madrigals at the high school.  She also sings with the accapella choir. 
Recently they had their fall concert.
 Obviously I wouldn't be able to capture the whole choir in the picture and still be able to see faces, so I just zoomed into the section that Shenna was standing in.  For this concert they wore casual.

 The madrigals didn't go as casual in their dress.  They got to wear the pretty dresses and tuxes.

 Mom even came to listen to the concert since it wasn't too late in the evening.
 
Marching band has also taken up a good chunk of the girls' life.  Both Shenna and Kiera were in it again this year.  This was Kiera's first year for doing the field show and I think she really loved it.
Shenna is an "old hand" at it now, this season being her 3rd.
 
The flute section in the back.  Shenna is right to the left of the middle flag.


Another picture of the flute section during a competition
Kiera plays the mellophone and loves it.  She is on the far left.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

24Joan, I love your blog! What a great family you have!