Friday, May 21, 2010

Jane Austen's House Adventure

Lynae and I had a great adventure today. We had to take the bus, take the tube, take the train, another bus and walk to the village of Chawton from London. We made it! Yeah for us! This is where Jane Austen lived and wrote her most famous novels. In fact, here I am beside her writing table in the dining room. It was a fun day.

After we had done the whole thing backwards and arrived back in London, we decided to go to Harrods....what a crazy zoo that was! The prices were way above my spending range, but now we can say we have been there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Joan,
I am so happy for you that you got to tour your favorite lady's house. Enjoy your trip. Prayers for safety for you and your sister.
See you soon!
Sandy