Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day Four or better entitled London Run Around




Totally ran all around London today trying to see as much as possible. We are so familiar with the tube now that we can give other people directions! However, we still get lost above ground. we went to Westminster Abbey today first thing, then saw the changing of the guard. While there, we met a nice australian couple and talked to them while we waited. I heard spanish everywhere! Must be lots of tourists from Spain. Later, we walked down the mall and saw tons around there...too many to mention, Bought ice cream from a vendor. Came back on the 24 bus. It's been a busy busy day. Oh, and we saw WICKED again. How could I forget? This is Lynae's 7th time, no kidding. We could actually walk from our hotel to the theatre.
In front of Westminster Abbey this morning

In front of the Apollo Victoria Theatre where we saw WICKED

1 comment:

Treasure Hunter said...

Joan,
London!!! I wish I was there with you. I love London...not so much the food. :) Have you gone on the London Eye? If you get a chance you should go for it. The views are crazy. Wicked. We are Wicked freaks at our house. My kids could sing you every word. I've seen it twice. Not enough. We couldn't get tickets when it came to Utah. Soak it all up, and have a blast!!!