The spirit of Halloween certainly didn't make it to our house this year.
We didn't even carve pumpkins!
At the first of October I had grand plans, but by the end, I was just glad to see it go.
Sam and Enoch came up with their own costumes.
Sam's is very similar to what he was last year. Just a different color really.
His heart wasn't in it really either.
He went mostly just to hang out with Enoch and his friends.
In some ways it is hard to see them grow up.
Enoch is going through a "Dr. Who" phase. So he dressed up like one of them.
Peter Capaldi I think.
Notice the "Tardis" and the "screwdriver"
I really am clueless when it comes to Dr. Who.
Kiera had so many places she could have gone on Halloween.
But she decided to stay at home and hang out with her Grandma.
We made mom put on the witch's hat.
At least someone at home was in the Halloween mood.
She was especially happy because she finished the kitty puzzle.
This puzzle took her the longest to finish of any that I've seen. It was a hard one!

No comments:
Post a Comment