Enoch's Fifth Grade put on a Christmas Concert. I was able to go to the dress rehearsal on Thursday and see them practice. He lucked out and got to stand by his friends, Hunter and Corbin.
Aaron's family got together at his brother's house for a Christmas party.
I made the brothers behave for a picture. The only way it could have been better was if his sister Suzanne could have made it down from Oregon.
Traditional Christmas Eve game of Christmas Bingo!
A little too much fun being had with some of the bingo presents. Grandma got a hat and Enoch picked out stick-on mustaches that he generously shared with his siblings.
River was just happy to be inside for the festivities. Grandma sure has him spoiled!
Hanging up the stockings. I need to make sure to take this picture just the same next year.
Who wants to wager that Sam may be as tall as Kiera by then???
This may be Aaron's favorite Christmas present of the year. I just HAD to buy it for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment