Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My life is about to get CRAZY!

With Samuel moving up from elementary school this year I now have
 FOUR kids
in
 FOUR different schools!
 
 

 
 Shenna didn't have enough fingers, so she made herself a sign. 
I can't believe she is a Junior!

 

.
Kiera is excited to be in ninth grade this year! 
 



 
Samuel is starting sixth grade at a new school.
 
 

 Enoch is left at the elementary school beginning fourth grade.
 
 

4 comments:

Steve and Denise said...

We did the four kids--four school thing a few years ago--Yes, your life will be a bit crazy. Good luck.

Rhonda said...

Welcome to the 4 school club- be thankful one of them isn't a kindergartner. I did 4 schools + 1 kindergartner a few years ago, and I am not looking forward to the same thing next year. Four schools makes Wednesday late start/early out a scheduling challenge,plus there are random days off in different schools here and there that will keep you on your toes!

Melanie said...

Enjoy! I am now down to ONE!!!

JenB said...

So your 6th grade isn't part of your elementary? Everywhere around here, elementary is K-6, but I guess I have heard of that before (my sister in Saint George, the 6-7 grades have their own school). I'm feeling pretty in control this year actually! Got the oldest driving himself to school, the youngest in all day ... really frees me up!