Saturday, August 18, 2012

Boys versus Girls

I love this time of year where I get the chance to go through the kids' closets and do some mad housecleaning! 
 I actually found some shirts in Sam's closet that were a size 6-7!?!

The Boys

The only way to get the boys to enjoy a clothes' shopping trip is to bribe them.


Hence, we shopped and then made a stop to get some of our favorite ice cream!




Yeah. It looks like they had tons of fun. Right?


The Girls

With girls, it is a whole different experience.  They love to shop....probably more than I do.
I have to take them out for lunch in order to replenish all the energy they have used up!




And they are still smiling and excited about their purchases when we get home!

As for me, I'm not sure which gender is easier to shop with.  I'm just glad when it is over!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Rather than boys vs. girls, I think in terms of teenager vs. younger kids. The younger kids are way easier since they care less, are more easily bribed and don't pout for as long if they don't get what they want.