My life has been a whirlwind since I got back home. Taking a vacation and coming back the week that school gets out should be avoided if at all possible. Since summer is here you would think that we could relax, but not so. At the moment, I am working on a Woodbadge Staff until Saturday night. This is the second time I have been on staff since being a Woodbadge participant almost four years ago. It was very hard to leave home again for another week so soon after getting back. However, the kids all went to their grandma's for the week, so Aaron should be having life relatively easy while I'm gone.
Here at Woodbadge, I had the opportunity to be the facillitator of a game the participants play. I had to come up with a persona to play. This was what I decided to do, can you tell what I am?
No comments:
Post a Comment