I've been trying for quite some time now to get this video on my blog. Hopefully today it will work. I made this video for my Dad's 90th birthday party, and have had many requests since to put it somewhere for everyone to see. I hope you enjoy it!
Nice video Joan. Now that I have seen pictures of you parents when they were younger it is eerie to notice that you and Darrell are almost carbon copies of them.
It was also good to see pictures of my grandparents in there a few times.
2 comments:
Great Job Joan! It was fun to see pictures of your parents and their house! I have some great memories of being there.
Nice video Joan. Now that I have seen pictures of you parents when they were younger it is eerie to notice that you and Darrell are almost carbon copies of them.
It was also good to see pictures of my grandparents in there a few times.
Jeff Ward
Post a Comment