

Well, the end of August brought the start of another school year. No more summer fun! Shenna started her 7th grade year. Same school, same place! Kiera, on the other hand, started 5th grade....on top of the heap! I'm having a hard time adjusting to Enoch being in school now for half of the day. He loves kindergarten, but sure is bored without any siblings to play with all afternoon. Mom just doesn't seem to be as much fun! Samuel is having fun in his 2nd grade class this year. His teacher is Mrs. Canfield, and it may be hard to believe, but she was teaching at the elementary school when I was in 2nd grade! I never had her as a teacher, but my cousin Jeff did, so I remember her very well. Samuel says that she is pretty funny!

3 comments:
Hi Joan
You left me a message on our London Whitakers blog a while back and I've been trying to figure out how to send one back - the only way I can do it is by leaving a comment on your post I think.
It was nice to hear from you and know that there are other Whitakers out there blogging too!
We'll be interested to see how you guys are getting on, it looks like you are in the complete opposite type of place to us, like something out of the films we see!
Rachael x
Cute kids Joan & Aaron!
Mrs Canfield funny? I don't remember her that way, maybe she has mellowed the closer she gets to retirement. But then again I was in first grade, what did I know? So she has been teaching for 32 + years, truly amazing. She deserves the KSL Teacher Feature award for the duration alone.
Fun Blog, by the way.
Cousin Jeff
Post a Comment