Once again during the last part of August I find myself going to town for the county fair parade. I love the fair and all, but I'm not a fan of the parade.
However, since the marching band tends to march in it every year,
and since I have children who tend to be in the marching band, I feel obligated to go.
This year was a little strange. Shenna of course no longer being home, but away to college.
And it was Sam's first year, so watching from the sidelines
from the immediate family was just Enoch and me.
Aaron always has to come late since he doesn't get off work early enough to get there before the parade starts.
This year, we also met up with Lynae her daughter Raili and Raili's two kids, Grant and Meg.
My Mom came along to enjoy some of the fun too.
Here are our band members.
Enoch, Grant and his Grandma Lynae watching the parade go by.
I forced mom to be in a picture with me. She looks like she's having fun!
The band marching by. Sam and Kiera in the mix.
Even though the parade isn't my favorite thing, every year I still have a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment