Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's Ketchup Day!

So, I realized that it had been almost an entire month since I had blogged about our happenings here at Whit's End.  Either we are so busy that I have no time, or we are so boring that I have nothing to say.  Take your pick!

Hence, we are playing "catch-up"

Enoch does have other activities in his life besides soccer.  He goes to cub scouts and enjoys the activities they do.  Recently they planted "Nylon Ned".  They filled a nylon with soil, put googly eyes on it and planted grass seed.  We were all excited for the result when the  seeds sprouted.  Here is the gardener with his grass. I should have had him lift it out of the cup so you could see Ned's cute face, but alas, I didn't think of it.





April was a wierd weather month.  It seems that every day we experienced a different season.  I made Samuel go out and stand in the blizzard we had one day.  The snow was coming in sideways due to the wind blowing so hard.




 Did I mention the weird weather?  Just days later, Sam and Kiera had a grand time burying eachother in the sand pile and then hosing each other off.  It felt like the middle of summer and boy was it great while it lasted!

No comments: