For the past little while, Enoch and I have been in a battle. A battle of hair that is. For some unknown reason, he has wanted to grow his hair long (I'm hoping it has nothing to do with Kyle Beckerman - Real Salt Lake's captain
http://kylebeckerman.wordpress.com/). Click on the link to see what I mean.
At first, I thought "Why not? It's his hair." Then the mom in me took over. This boy is only eight years old. I can still control what he does. Give us seven more years and the story might be different! Needless to say, off we went and his hair is much shorter now!
 |
| Enoch showing how long we let his hair get. I took a side view, but it looked too much like a mug shot. |
 |
| The after shot....so much nicer to look at! |
No comments:
Post a Comment