The past few weeks have been so busy for me, that blogging about them took a backseat for awhile.
I flew with mom to Las Vegas on January 7 so that she can spend these cold winter months there with Lex and Maralee. She settled right in and was enjoying the warm weather. I was enjoying the warm weather too and tried to send Lex back in my place but he wouldn't have it. So I flew back on the ninth. I taught school the very next day and unpacked and cleaned as much as I could. Somewhere along the way, I have misplaced my camera. I had some great pictures that I took in Vegas on it, so I'm hoping it shows back up soon.
Lynae came over for a day and we worked on stripping and repainting the old porch windows that she brought back from Grandma's house in Deer Lodge. She painted hers black and I painted mine white. It was quite the endeavor since some of the paint we were stripping off was most likely lead-based. We looked really cute in our hasmat suits.
Over the weekend I took Aaron on a little outing to ski/snowboard for the day. After a great day on the slopes we went and saw a nice theatre production of the play, "The Game's Afoot". We had a really nice time together. Unfortunately, still no sign of the camera, so no pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment