Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grandma's Here!

We've added one person to our family. Grandma Hansen has come to stay with us for four months. The kids have been looking forward to this for a very long time, and finally Grandma moved in on Labor Day.




I think she has realized that our household is definitely different than Lynae's or Maralee's. Not better, but different. Hopefully the higher noise level doesn't bother her too much. We always seem to be in a noisy flurry of activity around here.

I think we are all adjusting pretty well. She is the first one the kids greet now when they come home from school. Everyone loves to help take care of her. Sam in particular is always asking her if she needs anything, and he takes her wherever she wants to go.



She even has gone on some of our activities with us. Enoch had a soccer game and she decided to go watch. Enoch loved having his grandma there to support him.



After the game, we stopped in at Lynae's so Grandma could hold her new great-grandson. Grant just slept in her arms. Aren't they cute together?



We love having her here with us and wouldn't trade this time with her for anything!!

2 comments:

Krista Lyn said...

I am glad she went to enoch soccer game, that sounds like fun!

Raili said...

I love that she was happy Grant was small enough for her to hold!!