May is always fun since we have two birthdays! Enoch is now eight years old!
He was so excited when he went to bed Monday night anticipating his birthday in the morning. The first thing he said when he came down the stairs was directed to his sister. He didn't even say "good morning" instead, he said, "What do you say to me Kiera?"
He knows he's supposed to be treated well on his special day!
He knows he's supposed to be treated well on his special day!
Of course his cake would have something to do with soccer. I just made it into a soccer pitch, then cut out images of his favorite players and put them on top. Simple and easy and fast.
On top of the cake are David Beckham, Wayne Rooney, Fabian Espindola, Lionel Messi, Landon Donovan and Cristiano Ronaldo.
He was excited to open all his presents. Included was a new cub scout shirt and other cub scout paraphenalia. He is excited to go to his first den meeting on Thursday.
Aaron talked him in to doing "the smolder" for a picture. If you have seen the movie "Tangled" you know what I'm talking about. I think he can do that particular look pretty good!
WHAT A CUTE BIRTHDAY BOY!
3 comments:
So I heard Real Madird and Manchester United are going to play the final match. Wow. Who do you vote for??? REAL MADRID OF COURSE!!!
Love the smolder
Looks like some fun birthdays at your house. I love the idea for the cake, I may steal it for one of our upcoming birthdays.
Post a Comment