Every year our elementary school puts on a school play. The kids have to audition, but everyone that auditions will get a part. This year, it was a cute version of Snow White. Both boys decided that they wanted to participate, so for the past couple of months they have been practicing after school. Finally, the night of the performance arrived!
One thing I have learned from the many years I have been attending these plays (Shenna and Kiera were in them as well) is that you might as well not even try to get decent pictures. They never turn out.
Samuel flanked by his friends and fellow guardsmen, Tanner and Joseph
Enoch waiting for his turn to go on stage
I generally just take pictures of the kids in their costumes before the play starts. I have misplaced my camera (which is really stressing me out) so the the photos this time were taken by Shenna who loves to use her camera she got for Christmas.
Good Job boys on a play well done! We must thank those teachers who put in so many extra hours to give all the kids a chance to show off for their parents.
2 comments:
I'm with you - I have never gotten a good picture in that gym, I don't know what the problem is. Hope you find your camera! If you think it might be lost in your house somewhere you could try my method. I buy a candybar and offer it to the person who finds my item. It is surprising what they will do for a candybar that they won't do for 75 cents. Of course the longer it is lost the higher the bribe is. If the offer is a Mack's shake and no one can find it then I know it is lost for good!
I loved theater when I was young (and through high school), but my boys don't have ANY inclination towards it! A production of Snow White was one I was in during Jr. High (we didn't many boys interested ... so I played the KING *Ü*). Distance and low light don't make for great pictures. Hope your camera turns up, I'd be lost without mine :(
Post a Comment