Friday, March 11, 2011

The Soccer Jersey Collection

Enoch is a soccer fan. No doubt.
Recently, I've realized that he is pretty much ignoring all the clothes in his closet.
Except four shirts.
His soccer jerseys.
Just for fun, I decided to take his picture every day in whatever he decided to where to school.
Here it is....a school week with Enoch:

Monday: LA Galaxy Jersey with Beckham's number 23.

Tuesday: Real Salt Lake Jersey with Espindola's number 7.

Wednesday: England National away jersey with Beckham's number 7.



Thursday: Argentina national away jersey with Angel DiMaria's number 7.

Friday: A repeat of Thursday since mom didn't have his LA Galaxy jersey washed (he told me that was the one he wanted to wear).
This was also the first day that he wore his glasses to school. They are constantly lost.

What a kid!




2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Enjoy the soccer jersey thing - at our house it is Bear River shirts. If Brandon's generic Bear River shirt isn't clean then he wears his football game shirt, or a band one, or any of the numerous wrestling shirts he has.

I have nothing against Bear River shirts, it is just that each day seems to much the same I am wondering if he is actually changing them at all.

JenB said...

It's basketball at our house, the little one has a jersey for every day (with a few to spare).

Personally, soccer was my sport, but none of my kids have fallen in love with it yet (but a couple are still young enough they might, I have two signed up for spring soccer).