Friday, May 1, 2009

Like A Natural

Enoch has been riding his bike with training wheels since gasoline prices skyrocketed last year, and I stopped driving my kids to the bus stop and made them ride their bikes. (I'm so mean). It became a necessity to keep the training wheels on when I backed over his bike with the van last fall and bent the back wheel frame. Finally, I came through and bought a new frame for the back tire and the training wheels came off! I can't believe how fast he picked up on the whole concept of balancing, combined with steering, combined with watching where one is going! We didn't even have to show him how to start himself. He has taken to the whole thing like a natural! Look out Lance Armstrong!



1 comment:

Steve and Denise said...

Good job, Enoch! You'll have to tell me all about it.