Sunday was such a beautiful day! I convinced the kids and Aaron that we needed to go down by the river and just enjoy being out and about with only jackets on. Luckily, I didn't need to coax too hard!

While skipping rocks, we looked over and saw a pair of Canada Geese just watching the water. I couldn't believe how close they let us get to them. Kiera was the most fascinated and she got the closest. I didn't even zoom in on this picture and you can see them just behind her! One is standing right behind the other, so it looks like only one goose. They were so beautiful. The boys had a lot of fun finding the fresh goose prints in the snow and the fresh scat of course.
The sun felt so good, and the grass was so inviting. Everyone enjoyed being outside.

Can you say Spring? We are sure wishing for some!
1 comment:
Sounds like one of those perfect afternoons that you wish you could freeze forever.
Post a Comment