Saturday, February 7, 2009

A New Member of the Family


All right, by looking at these snapshots, you should know without me telling you why I haven't posted anything new for awhile. My life is currently on hold and revolving around this four-legged creature that has joined us in our house. So, let me introduce you to RIVER.


What breed is this dog? I like to call him an expensive mutt. His mom is a standard white poodle and his dad is a purebred golden retriever. They put the two together and call him a goldendoodle. He is now going on 10 weeks old. His birthday is December 1 and we have been his proud owners since January 19.
The kids all adore him. Enoch keeps telling me that he really cares for River. That of course, means that he loves him, since all of the caring for is mainly my job. He was my idea, and if I can survive the puppy stage, I may learn to adore him too!








1 comment:

Kessiah Kitty Katniss said...

He is adorable! Good luck getting through the puppy stage!